The PMP® certificate demonstrates the experience, education, skill and competency required to lead and direct projects that will convert dreams into reality. PMP is the most sought after certification administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. PMI is the largest global project management organisation.
This training aims to overcome the challenge by preparing you with all the necessary concepts in a precise and focused manner to get you ready to take the PMP Exam and pass on your first attempt!
Who should attend the training
Project Managers, Human resource specialists, Scientists, Finance managers, Team leaders, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Project Leaders and Administrators, Program Managers, Project Coordinators, Operating Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Software Developers, Quality & Testing Engineers, Sales & Marketing professionals, Procurement specialists, R&D Managers and others involved directly or indirectly with Project Management.
Training Benefits to the Individuals
After the workshop, the participants will have acquired solid project management skills and discipline to deliver projects to meet the organizational goals and objectives and at the same time be ready to take the PMI examinations based on their level of education and involvement in project management. This workshop qualifies for the 35 contact hours required by PMI for PMI exam application.
We are an accredited Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) CPD Service Provider. Registered Engineers will qualify for 18 CPDs from this training.
Our Training Methodology
As a Premium PMI Authorized Training Partner delivering PMP® exam prep we are required to use PMI licensed course content. This ensures a consistent, high quality learning experience and provides the PMI-approved content customers asked for, and the comprehensive knowledge needed to prepare for the exams.
The PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Course content includes the following digital offerings:
· Student Manual: workbook with instructional content and real world activities
· Spotlight Videos & Media: supplemental student materials
· Mastery Builders: end-of-chapter knowledge checks to ensure comprehension of key concepts
· Student Checklists: online lists for students to ensure adequate coverage of key concepts
· 200 PMP exam practice questions
Our facilitators have proven project management work experience and facilitated Project Management workshops both locally and in the East African Region and beyond. They have completed Authorized Training Partner Train the Trainer (TTT) sessions and are certified by PMI to carry out the training.
After the workshop, the participants will be able to:
1. Attain 35 Contact Hours for the PMP Certification exam preparation
2. Determine how projects are selected for sustainability
3. Avoid missed project deadlines
4. Improve quality of projects and programs
5. Reduce project failures
6. Minimize project scope creep
7. Minimize cost and schedule overruns
8. Increase employee productivity
9. Adhere to executive strategic direction
10. Understand and adhere to the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Virtual Training :
|Dates||Duration||Hours||Tuition Fees (Kshs)||Tuition Fee (USD)|
|12th April - 6 May 2021||4Weeks||1700 - 2000||47,060||500|
|31st May - 18th Jun 2021||3 Weeks||1700 - 2000||47,060||500|
|2nd - 20th Aug 2021||3 Weeks||1700 - 2000||47,060||500|
|4th - 22nd Oct 2021||3 Weeks||1700 - 2000||47,060||500|
In Person Training :
|Dates||Duration||Hours||Venue||Tuition Fees (Kshs)||Tuition Fee (USD)|
|22nd - 25th Mar 2021||1 Week||0830 - 1700||Naivasha||99,500||1,000|
|22nd - 26th Nov 2021||1 Week||0830 - 1700||Mombasa||99,500||1,000|
The amount takes care of the following:
- Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Access to PMI Learning Portal with student manual
- PMI Lesson Mastery Builders
- Customized templates for use in workplace
- PMI Exam simulation tests with 600 simulation questions
- IAPM Digital Assessment Platform (DAP with Chapter by chapter simulation tests)
- Support in PMP exam credentialing