The PMP® certificate demonstrates the experience, education, skill and competency required to lead and direct projects that will convert dreams into reality. PMP is the most sought after certification administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. PMI is the largest global project management organisation.
This training aims to overcome the challenge by preparing you with all the necessary concepts in a precise and focused manner to get you ready to take the PMP Exam and pass on your first attempt!
Who should attend the training
Project Managers, Human resource specialists, Scientists, Finance managers, Team leaders, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Project Leaders and Administrators, Program Managers, Project Coordinators, Operating Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Software Developers, Quality & Testing Engineers, Sales & Marketing professionals, Procurement specialists, R&D Managers and others involved directly or indirectly with Project Management.
Training Benefits to the Individuals
After the workshop, the participants will have acquired solid project management skills and discipline to deliver projects to meet the organizational goals and objectives and at the same time be ready to take the PMI examinations based on their level of education and involvement in project management.
After the workshop, the participants will be able to:
1. Attain 35 Contact Hours for the PMP Certification exam preparation
2. Determine how projects are selected for sustainability
3. Avoid missed project deadlines
4. Improve quality of projects and programs
5. Reduce project failures
6. Minimize project scope creep
7. Minimize cost and schedule overruns
8. Increase employee productivity
9. Adhere to executive strategic direction
10. Understand and adhere to the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
This training will take 40 hours to complete, divided into 12 sessions of 3 hours each over a period of 3 weeks. As part of the training, the participants will take a full-length test to simulate their readiness to take the PMP exam
Training Dates and Time:
|5th October - 23rd October 2020||1700-2000|
|2nd November - 20th November 2020||1700-2000|
You can pay for the training with either USD or Kenya Shillings. The training costs US $350 or Ksh30,000 and this takes care of the following:
1. Soft copy of the training notes
2. Customized templates for use in workplace
3. The virtual live training
4. 2 months exam simulation platform with more than 1600 simulation questions
5. Assistance in application and submission of the PMP credential