There are also those professionals who are not interested in the PMP® as a career requirement but want to gain the foundational discipline to execute on their projects because of their understanding that improving project management skills increases the ability to get things done.
This course demonstrates the fundamental project management knowledge, terminology and processes of the profession’s preeminent global standard. As a CAPM holder, one stands out to employers is poised to move ahead.
Individuals who carry the CAPM designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holders,
project managers, employers, and peers
● To understand the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in their projects.
● It enables organizations in providing effective project management delivery, which reduces costs, reduces project duration and increases business value.
● It establishes the participant’s knowledge on all the five process groups and ten knowledge areas.
● It helps participants in their CAPM ® exam preparation toward attaining a certification.
Who should attend this training
This course is cut out for those individuals working or prospecting to work in the project management space, or better still those that are looking forward to moving ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential. The following categories of people would immensely benefit from this training:
• Graduating students
• Aspiring to become a project manager
• Project manager in small projects
• Project leads
• Project team members
• Procurement and human resource specialist
• Development workers
After the training, the participants will be able to:
1. Attain 23 Contact Hours for the CAPM Certification exam preparation
2. Determine how projects are selected for sustainability
3. Avoid missed project deadlines
4. Improve quality of projects and programs
5. Reduce project failures
6. Minimize project scope creep
7. Minimize cost and schedule overruns
8. Increase employee productivity
9. Adhere to executive strategic direction
10. Understand and adhere to the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
This training will take 27 hours to complete, divided into 9 sessions of 3 hours each over a period of 3 weeks. As part of the training, the participants will take a full-length test to simulate their readiness to take the CAPM exam
Training Dates and Time:
|28th September - 19th October 2020||0900-1200|
|6th October - 27th October 2020||0900-1200|
|26th October - 16th November 2020||0900-1200|
You can pay for the training with either USD or Kenya Shillings. The training costs US100 or Ksh11,140 and this takes care of the following:
1. Soft copy of the training notes
2. Customised templates for use in workplace
3. The virtual live training
4. 2 months exam simulation platform with more than 600 simulation questions
5. Assistance in application and submission of the CAPM credential